Who doesn’t love pizza?
My family and I love pizza but since we began living our healthy lifestyle and became vegans we eliminated eating traditional pizza because of a few reasons. Pizza is addicting, has animal products, and it’s not the best food for weight loss.
Have you ever been in the mood to cheat with pizza but didn’t want to consume all the calories and carbs that comes with pizza? Well…I found a way for you to cheat but the healthy and vegan way.
- 1 pack of organic thin pizza crust from 365 organics
- 1 jar of vodka tomato sauce from trader joes
- 1 pack of vegan mozzarella and cheddar cheese from Follow Your Heart (made from soy)
- 1 broccoli head
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 packs of mushrooms
- 2 yellow peppers
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1/4 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of pink salt, sesame seeds, black pepper, garlic
- 3 tsps of nutritional yeast
- Lay the thin crust on a baking pan
Spread the vodka sauce on the crust
- Slice all of the vegetables in thin sliced pieces
- Add the vegan cheese and distribute evenly
Distribute the sliced veggies evenly
Mix garlic powder with a tsp of olive oil and a pinch of salt and a handful of chopped cilantro. Sprinkle over the pizza.
Sprinkle salt, black pepper, and sesame seeds over the veggies. Then sprinkle nutritional yeast and vegan cheese on top for added cheesy flavor.
Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes or until golden on the edges.
Slice and serve!
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Leave a comment below if you tried it and enjoyed this vegan cheat meal with your family.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Get healthy recipes and tips straight to your inbox! Now is the time to get you and and your family on the healthy path. Our newsletter will motivate you to take action today!