New Year, Healthier Us! Let’s start the year with this motto in mind. Are you ready to transform your health this year? Do you need healthy recipes to get you and your family on the right path? I can help! 🙂
The goal this year is to be healthy without sacrificing delicious foods. To be healthy doesn’t mean you have to give up everything you like and starting all over. It means making healthier choices, balancing your diet, following a healthy routine, making your family part of your health journey, and eating mostly natures foods which gives you the vitamins, fiber, protein, and nutrients we need to fuel our bodies the right way.
To live a healthy lifestyle the all-natural way, all you need is fruits, vegetables, grains, healthy carbs and a juicer. Being healthy the all-natural way is the best way to start your health journey because it will give you optimal health, maintain it, and make you feel the best. It is by far the most rewarding lifestyle you can possibly live.
Here are my top 3 breakfast and lunch recipes:
Organic oats with Healthy Ingredients
- 1 spoon of coconut sugar
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 3 spoons of hemp seeds
- 1 handful of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups of rice milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- Let the oatmeal boil until the oats get soft. Do not overcook or else the milk will evaporate.
- Add all of the ingredients above
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes on low fire
- Serve hot and enjoy!
*You can eat oatmeal with a side of fruit or add bananas and blueberries to your oats when done.
Vegan Blueberry Fluffy Pancakes
- 1 ½ cup of vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups of all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp of hemp seeds
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 tsp of pink salt
- 1/3 of a cup of coconut sugar
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Then add all of the ingredients above. Whisk the ingredients together until blended and set aside.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Let the pancakes cook until golden.
Cut the ends of the asparagus and put them on a pan with a spoon of olive oil or coconut oil to cook. Sprinkle pink salt, turmeric, black pepper and garlic for extra seasoning. Cook for 10-15 minutes of medium fire.
Cut 2 avocados, 1 small onion, 2 tomatoes, a handful of cilantro and add ½ tsp of vinegar, 1 tsp of olive oil, and sprinkle pink salt.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top
Toasted Raisin Bagel- Look for a non gmo or gluten free brand at trader joes or whole foods. Add these ingredients after toasting the bread:
- 1 avocado cut in slices
- 2 small pieces of organic cheese
- Sprinkle turmeric and pink salt on top of the avocado in addition to ½ tsp of olive oil
- 1 celery head
- 1 pineapple
- 2 inches of ginger
Toasted Veggie Tuna Burger
- 2 cans of tuna
- 2 red or green peppers
- Fresh bread rolls
- 4 pickles
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- A handful of cilantro
- 1 bag of asparagus
- A handful of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 tsp of vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of pink salt
1. Add 2 roasted peppers and 1 entire onion to a pan with olive oil and pink salt. Let it roast for about 15 mins
2. With 2 cans of tuna, make a tuna salad with romaine lettuce, cilantro, and 1-2 spoons of organic mayo. Add vinegar and pink salt
3. Toast the bread on a pan
4. Put the roasted veggies first, then add the tuna, and for last add tomatoes, onions, and organic roasted pickles with the honey mustard sauce on top.
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 tsp of organic honey
- ½ cup of organic mustard
- 1 spoon of organic mayo
Cut the ends of the asparagus and put them on a pan with a spoon of olive oil or coconut oil to cook. Sprinkle pink salt, turmeric, black pepper and garlic for extra seasoning.
Mixed Veggie Salad w/ Tostones (Plaintains)
- For the tostones, cut the the plantains in 2-3 inches and lightly fry them on a pan with olive oil (do not deep fry). Once each side is slightly golden, take them out the pan and press down each piece with a plate until they are flat. Put them back in the oil for 5-10 mins until they are golden
- For the salsa fresca, cut tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and red/green/yellow peppers in small squared pieces and add ½ tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of vinegar, and sprinkle pink salt. Add this veggie salad on top of the tostones.
- Cut a fresh avocado in slices and put them on top of the platains and veggie mix
Broccoli Tater Tots
- 1 broccoli head
- ¼ cup diced yellow onion
- ⅓ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup of organic breadcrumbs
- A handlful of cilantro
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease parchment paper and set aside.
- Steam the broccoli in boiling water for 2-3 minutes then remove and shock with cold tap water to stop the cooking process. Drain well.
- Chop broccoli finely and mix thoroughly with the cut onions, cheese, breadcrumbs, and seasoning. Scoop about 1.5 tablespoons of mix using a ice-cream scoop or your hands and gently press between your hands into a firm ball then shape into a tater-tot shape.
- Place the broccoli on your prepared parchment sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, 18-24 minutes, turning half way. Remove from the oven and enjoy hot with any healthy dressing of your choice.
Olive Rice with Asparagus & Green Salad
- 1 bag of asparagus
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 1 can of organic black beans (from trader joes)
- 1 cup of organic medley olives
- 1/3 tsp of pink salt
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp of vinegar and 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- Vegetables: 1 red pepper, 1 cup of corn, a handful of cilantro, 1 onion, and 1/2 romaine head
- Make the green salad by chopping up romaine lettuce, red pepper, corn, onions, and cilantro. Add pink salt, vinegar and olive oil
Cut the ends of the asparagus and put them on a pan with olive oil or coconut oil to cook. Sprinkle pink salt, turmeric, black pepper and garlic for extra seasoning.
Bean Rice & Olives
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add the oil. Stir in the brown rice (1 cup of rice for 2 cups of water), black beans, water, and salt
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 40 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Add a cup of medley olives to the rice when done and let it cook for 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot
Green Juice Recipe
- 1 full celery head
- 3 oranges
- 1 large piece of ginger (4 in)
- 1 cucumber
If you’re not sure what foods to eat to start transforming your health, just start adding more vegetables to your meals.
If you’re looking to start your new year with the right diet, have at least a green juice in the morning, a salad every night and 4-5 vegetables with healthy carbs in your meal everyday. These are small changes that will make a huge difference in how you feel. The greener your meals are the healthier you will be.
For more juice recipes, check out my ebook on amazon. Click here!
Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoy my recipes. Comment below when you try them and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to my newsletter below to get notified when my “Health Is Wealth” ebook is released! Coming soon. Are you ready for it?! 🙂
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Get healthy recipes and tips straight to your inbox! Now is the time to get you and and your family on the healthy path. Our newsletter will motivate you to take action today!